The KING F7+ Driver features a smaller profile at address and is COBRA’s first connected golf club, powered by Arccos ® technology. Equipped with 3 Center of Gravity settings for maximum distance and lower lofts for better players.
- TeXtreme Carbon Fiber yields a 20% lighter crown allowing more weight to be redistributed lower and deeper into the club head for a lower CG and extreme distance and forgiveness.
- A re-engineered Forged 8-11 Titanium E9 Face is a variable thickness structure that is designed to be lighter, thinner, and hotter. A larger Sweet Zone across the face results in increased ball speed and distance on off center hits.
- Tune your trajectory and launch with eight different loft and lie combinations while maintaining a square face at address. COBRA’s MyFly8 technology coupled with SmartPad is the easiest way to dial-in distance and hit straighter drives down the fairway.
- Track your Distance with COBRA CONNECT Powered by Arccos, golfers can automatically track the distance and accuracy of every drive. COBRA CONNECT users simply pair their club with the free Arccos Driver smartphone app to receive their performance data, access rangefinder GPS distances for over 40,000 international courses.
- This driver comes with a wrench