Motivated by the need for warm-up pants that he wouldn’t need to take off, American distance runner Galen Rupp provided feedback and wear testing for Men’s Nike Flex Swift Running Pants. Loose through the thighs and fitted below the knees, they perform from warm-up to finish line.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
- Laser perforations behind the knee offer ventilation.
- Zippered side pockets secure small items.
- Pants fit loose through the thigh and knee, allowing you to move freely. They fit tighter just below the knee, helping to create a secure feel.
- Pocket at the back-right hip is designed with a locking zipper to securely store a media device. It has a vapor barrier to help protect items from sweat.
- Elastic cuff at the hem with internal grip tape helps secure the hem.
- Three-quarter length provides comfortable coverage.
- 78% Polyester / 22% Spandex