Ten years ago, Nike partnered with Kevin Durant and created the first KD signature shoe. Now, 10 years later, the KDX markes a decade of innovation and risk taking in which Nike and KD wrote a new playbook for developing a signature basketball shoe with authentic innovation and inspirations. The Nike KDX features subtle refinements, with an updated FlyKnit construction - the best yet in a basketball shoe - engineered for flexibility, breathability and support.
- The re-imagined Nike Zoom Air cushioning enables natural motion while providing a more responsive feel than ever before. It's thicker in the heel to better cushion hard landings and thinner in the forefoot to enhance control.
- The sock-like Flyknit forefoot provides an incredible fit and feel with areas of breathability, stretch and support where you need them most.
- Intersecting lace loops create a "cage" that supports and contains your foot during quick cuts and sprints.
- 3/4 collar height Mesh and foam around the heel add comfort
- Multi-directional traction pattern for durability and multi-surface grip
- Rubber outsole wraps up the sides in key areas to enhance stability