The ASICS GEL-Nimbus® 19 shoe features the revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology, for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh upper is strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot's natural motion. 3D printed overlays provide seamless support to the upper. ASICS LS (Lite-Show) Reflective technology ensures visibility in low light conditions, perfect for those early morning and late night runs.
- FlyteFoam® midsole technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ technology provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® midsole vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Independently placed Discrete Eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Ortholite® Lasting and X-40 sockliner material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability; X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties in addition to the excellent moisture management and breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- ASICS LS (Lite-Show) Reflective technology ensures visibility in low light conditions, perfect for those early morning and late night runs.
- Weight: 11.1 oz.
- Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.