A long-time favorite of off-road runners, the newly updated, lighter-weight GEL-Fujitrabuco™ 6 is ready to hit the trails. GEL-Fujitrabuco™ 6 has made its name with a winning blend of cushioning, responsiveness and versatile traction. Get up to speed with a trail-specific outsole, Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Technology and protective toe bumper for the roughest ground. An Ortholite® sockliner provides immediate step-in comfort, while a lace garage and gusseted tongue ensure a secure, debris-free fit. Enhanced performance is built in throughout the shoe, while a more rugged mesh provides added durability.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology utilizes a design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot Gel® Cushioning System attenuates shock during the impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Rock Plate protects against stone bruises.
- Integrated Lace Garage™ technology allows for laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides moisture management.
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Heel Height: 18mm. Forefoot Height: 10mm.