When it’s cold, dark, slippery and wet, think of these running shoes as your all-weather tyres. The ultra-responsive boost™ midsole in the adidas women’s Ultra Boost X All Terrain shoes absorbs the force from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a super-charged ride. An adaptive arch hugs your foot, and a water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper, higher collar and breathable mesh lining provide extra coverage and comfort in harsh weather. An all-terrain, gridlike outsole delivers superior grip, wet or dry.
- boost™ is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Higher collar and winterised features; Water repellent upper
- Adaptive arch moulds to the shape of your foot as you move for a supportive feel; Midfoot X-frame provides a locked-down fit
- Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel and allows for optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; All-terrain lug configuration for grip and traction in all conditions
- Weight: 250 g (size US 6)
- Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 28.2 mm / forefoot: 18.7 mm)