Do you want to shoot better golf? And do you want to take steps to improve your overall fitness and well-being, but don’t want to wear or carry multiple devices to help you achieve those goals? The New Garmin Approach X40 GPS golf band is the ideal all-in-one solution to improve your fitness and golf game. It comes preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses from around the world and combines daily activity tracking with wrist-based heart rate plus vibrating smart notifications to keep you connected on the go.
- Slim, lightweight GPS golf band with Elevate wrist heart rate technology and activity tracking
- Displays distances to front, back and middle of the green plus hazards
- AutoShot tracking measures your shot distances and auto-records detected shots for post-round analysis
- Activity tracking shows steps, distance, calories burned, heart rate and activity intensity
- Receive vibrating smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts
- Battery life: up to 10 hours in GPS mode; up to 5 days in watch mode
- Approach X40’s Green View display shows you the true shape and layout of the green, even if you’re behind it. You can manually reposition the pin to today’s location for accurate shot selection.
- The golf band’s Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, Approach X40 provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts.
- Water-rated to 50 meters and featuring a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the Approach X40 golf band also gives you the current time and date — plus an alarm setting — so you can wear it every day to keep your active life right on schedule.
- On the course, the Garmin Approach X40’s AutoShot round analyzer automatically detects shots along the fairway and measures distances for post-round analysis on Garmin Connect™.
- It comes ready to go, right out of the box, with more than 40,000 preloaded courses. Plus, new courses and updates are added each year, using Garmin Express. Best of all, these course updates are free — with no setup charges, fees or subscriptions.
- Display Size: 1.00” x 0.42” (25.4 x 10.7 mm)
- Display Resolution: 160 x 68 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Physical Dimensions: Width: 0.83” (21.1 mm); Regular circumference: 5.4”-7.6” (136-192 mm); X-Large circumference 7.1"-8.8" (180-224 mm)
- Water Rating: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; non-replaceable
- Interface: USB
- Weight: 1.1 oz (31 g)
- Display Type: Sunlight-readable, high-resolution, touchscreen, monochrome
- Battery Life: Up to 5 days (activity mode); up to 10 hours (GPS mode)
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes