Your off-season camp setup has never been more pleasant, thanks to this warm and durable parka that features a seam-sealed, waterproof and breathable exterior, a soft, 200-weight Sherpa fleece lining, hood and stormflap to stonewall cold wind.
- Warm, weatherproof hooded parka with retro vibes
- Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with Sherpa lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Top-entry hand pockets with secure-zip side entry
- Top-entry chest pocket with Velcro® closure
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Internal waist cinch
- Avg Weight: 925 g (32.6 oz)
- Center Back: 31"
- Body: 70D 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—51% polyester, 49% nylon canvas with micro-sanded finish
- Lining: 150D 220 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece