True to its heritage, the new GEL-Kayano® 22 takes a bold step forward in unsurpassed performance and modern design. The sleek new FluidFit™ upper is built with Seamless Construction and a reengineered Heel Clutching System™ for a more secure and adaptive fit. Mild to moderate overpronators will be treated to the luxuriously plush comfort of the new ComforDry™ lasting and ComforDry™ X-40 sockliner sitting atop the stable FluidRide® platform.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology utilizes a design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ technology provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMAX™ Support system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® midsole vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Ortholite® Lasting and X-40 sockliner material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability; X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties in addition to the excellent moisture management and breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.