The GT-2000™ 4 Trail is ready to go off-road and seek adventure beyond the pavement! A trail-specific outsole blends with the new Heel Clutching System™ and new FluidRide™ midsole for a lightweight technical update. An improved Guidance Line® and Guidance Trusstic System® complement the comfortably supportive Dynamic DuoMax™ to provide mild to moderate over pronators smooth support over a variety of terrain.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® Midsole: FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler drier healthier environment.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance