A top pick among male and female winter athletes, the Oakley A Frame has been a juggernaut in the world of alpine sports. Version 2.0 is a leaner and cleaner look that has a low-profile to reduce weight and bulk. This improved goggle fights fog with enhanced venting, the medium-sized fit is improved for all-day comfort and the field of view is even greater for a maximized range of vision. Die-hard fans of the original A Frame will be happy to know the 2.0 version still comes with triple-layer fleece face foam and articulating outriggers for balanced strap pressure.
- Optically correct Dual-Vented Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Articulating O Matter strap outriggers provide balanced fit, with or without helmet
- Dual surge port frame vents for improved air circulation
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Flexible O Matter™ frame conforms to your face for optimized comfort and fit
- Fits most helmets