Known for durability, stability, and its rugged style, the GEL-Kahana® 8 shoe offers our GEL® Cushioning System for comfort and performance where the rubber meets the road or trail.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact phases and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Spevafoam™ midsole material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax® support system enhances stability and support, positioned sport specifically.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit without sacrificing the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail specific outsole has reveresed lugs to provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrains.
- Weight: 11.9 oz.