The GEL-Quantum 180™ 2 shoe promotes a smooth and more balanced stride with 180 degree placement of our GEL® Cushioning System to attenuate shock. Welded mesh panels offer breathability and a great fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Solyte® midsole a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Ortholite® Lasting and X-40 sockliner material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability; X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties in addition to the excellent moisture management and breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.