The Volkl Transfer 85 is a fun, symmetrical shaped ski with 112-85-112mm. Transfer 85 comes with a multi-layer wood core and full vertical sidewalls. It’s the perfect park and pipe ski for intermediate and advanced riders who want a solid and easy handling ski that performs well.
NOTE: Bindings not included. Shop Ski Bindings
- Perfectly mated for a Marker Royal Family binding (bindings not included)
- Pure symmetrical shape with 112-85-112mm sidecut makes turning and spinning a breeze.
- Tip and Tail Rocker = Easier Turning
- Full vertical sidewalls for direct power transmission and edge grip.
- Twintip construction for skiing/landing backwards. Good balance in rotations.
- Soft and easy to handle. Make this the perfect park and pipe ski for intermediate and advanced riders who want a solid performing ski.
- Multi-Layer wood core for durability. A combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core.
- High quality Sintered P-Tex 1100 base for good glide, durability and value.
- a solid performing ski to use to improve your skiing.
- Good landing support from jumps
- Sizes/radius: 147 (14.7), 155 (16.5), 163 (18.4), 171 (21.2), 179 (23.4)