Völkl Flair 76 Women's Alpine Skis 2017/18 & Marker VMotion 10 GW Lady Black/White Ski BindingsView Description
The Volkl Flair 76 is an easy handling, yet sportive ride for skiers looking to improve. Its partial sidewall construction helps create a smooth ride with secure edge grip, and the new Vmotion binding system gives the skier the perfect amount of power transmission and is GripWalk compatible. The Volkl Grip Walk enhances walking comfort and skiing performance.
NOTE: Bindings will automatically be added to your cart. To avoid shipping delays, please purchase additional items separately.
- This system ski is perfectly matched with the NEW MARKER / VOLKL vMotion 10.0 GW Lady binding. DIN 3.0 - 10.1
- Tip Rocker for easier turning and handling
- Center Sidewall.
- Direct and strong power transmission with partiall sidewalls in the center of the ski, combined with the superslim 3D Ridge construction.
- The vMotion1 system makes getting out and into the binding very easy and always provides great power transfer onto the ski.
- This Rocker construction allows effective edge length to extend when putting the ski on edge. Thus giving more grip.
- Wood Core for a smooth natural flex
- High quality Sintered P-Tex 2100 base for improved glide, wax absorbsion and durability
- Tip Rocker allows additional uplift for soft fresh snow and off-piste skiing
- Grip Walk compatible. Binding accepts Alpine sole and Grip Walk sole boots.
- Sidecut: 124-76-105mm
- Sizes/radius: 147 (11.8), 154 (12.7), 161 (14.2)
- Tip Rocker = Easier Turning
- Wood Core
- Made in Germany
- Skier level: Beginer & intermediate