The new Volkl Yumi is completely re-designed with a wider, 84mm waist, creating an even more playful, easy handling ski. Updated with Titanal Band construction, adding stability and smoothness without extra weight. Tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper. The strength of the Yumi has always been the huge range of skiers’ abilities who could enjoy it. The lively, yet stable feel on the front side blended with the float and maneuverability for an occasional off piste ramble make the Yumi yet another winner.
NOTE: Bindings not included. Shop Ski Bindings
- The Yumi is completely re-designed with a wider, 84mm waist, creating an even more playful, easy handling ski.
- Tip and Tail Rocker for easier turning and relaxing handling yet still sporty.
- Titanal Band technology. Sportive material for high dampening and reliability on Freeride skis to also keep relatively light weight.
- Powered by Titanium
- Full sidewall construction for Direct and strong power transmission stronge, secure edge grip.
- Perfected mated for a Marker Royal Family binding
- This Rocker contruction allows effective edge length to extend when putting the ski on edge. Thus giving more grip, confidence and fun
- Multilayer Woodcore. The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- High quality Sintered P-Tex 2100 base for improved glide, wax absorbsion and durability
- Tip Rocker allows additional uplift for soft fresh snow and off-piste skiing
- Moderate setup of tapered tips for an allmountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- Sidecut: 123-84-104mm
- Sizes/radius: 147 (12.9), 154 (14.6), 161 (15.8), 168 (17.6)
- Dampening at speed
- Made in Germany