The Avanti AX 95 is the most technically advanced boot in its price category, delivering the perfect combination of fit, comfort, and performance for athletic or advancing skiers with wider feet at an outstanding value. With its 102mm fit last, Dalbello’s exclusive Contour 4 Technology has contours inside the shell at the critical fit areas to provide the ultimate out-of-the-box fit. TruFit Sport innerboots also contribute to enduring comfort and warmth.
- OVERLAP DESIGN: 2 Piece Architecture. This construction is used for traditional skiing style, primarily on-piste where extreme precision is needed.
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Contour 4 creates subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- DURA-GRIP REPLACEABLE TOES / HEELS: Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- GRIPWALK OPTION: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- DRIVE & CONTROL: The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct powertransmission and more sensitiveness.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- FLEX CONTROL: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- SUPER COMFORT: Supercomfort innerboots are engineered to achive the best comfortable fit out of the box and the best warmth, and comfortable cushioning.
- SIZE: MS 250-320
- CONSTRUCTION: Overlap
- FLEX: 95
- LAST: 102 mm
- MATERIAL: PU/DB Hyperlite
- LINER: Super Comfort
- BUCKLE: F-16 Alu - Micro
- MFG Part Number: DAA95M7BB