Intermediate skiers, who are looking for a full featured boot with amazing performance and comfort will love the new designed Dalbello Panterra 90. With options like being able to mount GripWalk soles it's no wonder the Dalbello Panterra 90 is a great all mountain ski boot. The brand new Panterra 90 is targeted at intermediate skiers looking for a full featured boot with amazing performance and comfort. The new shell design incorporates improved cosmetics with a much lighter overall weight. Dalbello’s signature 3 Piece Cabrio design provides consistent flex and shock absorption combined with lateral power and rearward support. Contour 4 Fit Technology allows for an anatomical fit while allowing extra room at the key hot-spots many skiers encounter, while the VFF Fit System enables the forefoot width to be adjusted via the toe buckle. Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski for more power and control with less effort.
- CARBIO DESIGN: 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- VARIABLE VOLUME FIT: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Contour 4 creates subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- DURA-GRIP REPLACEABLE TOES / HEELS: Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- GRIPWALK OPTION: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- SKI & HIKE MECHANISM: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- TF SPORT: TRUFIT innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for try-on and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material that will automatically form to the foot over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired. The Trufit Sport's liner has a reduced volume with a high performance fit.
- WEIGHT: 1995 g
- SIZE: MS 250-305
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 90
- LAST: 100-102 mm
- MATERIAL: PU/DB Hyperlite
- LINER: TF Sport
- BUCKLE: FP-100 Alu-Micro
- MFG Part Number: DP90M7GBB