The brand new Dalbello Panterra 100 is designed for intermediate through advanced skiers looking for a wide range of adjustment features and creature comforts. Its new shell design incorporates improved cosmetics with a much lighter overall weight. Dalbello’s signature 3 Piece Cabrio design provides consistent flex and shock absorption combined with lateral power and rearward support. Contour 4 Fit Technology allows for a close, anatomical fit with allowing extra room at the key hot-spots many skiers encounter, while the VFF Fit System enables the forefoot width to be adjusted via the toe buckle. Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski for more power and control with less effort. The Instant Fit Performance liner is thermo formable after just a few minutes of heating by the shop, for an optional instant break in.
- CARBIO DESIGN: 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- MY FIT: The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- VARIABLE VOLUME FIT: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- DURA-GRIP REPLACEABLE TOES / HEELS: Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- GRIPWALK OPTION: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- SKI & HIKE MECHANISM: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- IF PERFORMER: The IF Performance stands for immediate fit at the first step in and still giving the opportunity to fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes. Its medium densitiv ultralon foam ensures great performance and a comfortable fit.
- WEIGHT: 2050 g
- SIZE: MS 250-305
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 100
- LAST: 100-102 mm
- MATERIAL: IRFRAN
- LINER: IF Performer
- BUCKLE: FP-100 Alu-Micro
- MFG Part Number: DP100M7BB