Intermediate to advanced female skiers, seeking the best blend of versatility and fit for great performance all over the mountain, will enjoy skiing with the Dalbello Kyra 85. With options like being able to mount GripWalk soles and Thinsulate insulation, it's no wonder this boot is a great choice for all mountain skiers. The Kyra 85 is geared toward intermediate to advanced female skiers seeking the best blend of versatility and fit for great performance all over the mountain. Its 3 Piece Cabrio design includes a ski/walk mode, and provides responsive, consistent flex, with superior lateral and rearward support. A 102mm Contour 4 last allows for a close, anatomic fit, while mitigating the hot-spots many skiers encounter. All Kyra models incorporate Dalbello’s women’s specific expandable cuff, with up to 5 cm of adjustability to accommodate any size calf. A modern, Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski, for more power and control with less effort. Trufit Sport innerboots provide enduring comfort and warmth.
- CARBIO DESIGN: 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- RANGE OF MOTION OF THE CUFF: Forward and Backward lean for the boots. LUPO FACTORY, LUPO 130 C, LUPO AX 125 C, LUPO AX 120: 67° (40° Forward Lean, 27° Backward Lean) LUPO AX 115, LUPO AX 110 W: 48° (35° Forward Lean, 13° Backward Lean) As it’s function of a touring boot, the forward lean while hiking is the most important to walk with.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- FIT FOR WOMEN: Dalbello’s Women’s Collection leadership. Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Contour 4 creates subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- DURA-GRIP REPLACEABLE TOES / HEELS: Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- GRIPWALK OPTION: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- SKI & HIKE MECHANISM: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- TF PERF: To guarantee a firm fit, the Trufit Performance liner comes with a tapered volume and medium density of ultralon foam. TRUFIT innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for step-in and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material which will automatically memorize the foot's shape over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired.
- SIZE: LS 220-275
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 95
- LAST: 102 mm
- MATERIAL: PU/DB Hyperlite
- LINER: TF Perf
- BUCKLE: F-516 Alu - Micro
- MFG Part Number: DK85L7GBTB