The Compact returns for another season with an all-new shape, but still sports the versatility that riders keep coming back for. Rocker makes riding powder effortless and also allows for a catch-free ride in firmer snow conditions. The board profile flattens out underfoot for a stable flat zone that provides consistent tracking for added confidence while you’re riding fast. The softer flex makes initiating turns easier and Slimewalls to absorb vibration and added durability. The Compact combines performance features with a soft-flexing feel for a board that is fun in any condition, for any ability.
- Directional Rocker profile: Featuring rocker in the nose and a camber zone extending under the feet and through the tail.
- Single Impact Plates - added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most
- Sidewall: Slimewalls® - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are built tough.
- Roll In Construction - Unique 3D structure built around Ride's urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent top sheet chipping and reduce weight
- Foundation Core - Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Biaxial Glass - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving snowboard.
- Extruded Base - The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- 2x4 Inserts
- MFG Part Number: R170202401