If you’re yearning for a smoother ride, take to the mountains with the Ride Crook Men’s Snowboard 2017/18. The twin rocker shape and urethane Slimewalls greatly minimize vibrations when you’re moving at top speeds. For extra stability, the deck offers a soft flex.
- Twin Rocker Profile- a true twin shape that is flat between the inserts with Rocker throughout the tip and tail.
- Roll In Slimewalls® Sidewall - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Foundation Core - Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Single Impact Plates - added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most
- Biaxial Glass - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving snowboard.
- Extruded Base - The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- 2x4 Inserts
- Vendor Style Number: R170201501