The pinnacle of the ASICS stability tennis line the new GEL-Resolution® 6 Tennis shoe doesn’t disappoint. The updated version of ASICS’ most popular model features an external heel counter with a new emphasis on midfoot support and stability. In keeping with their last two versions ASICs have extended their Flexion Fit® construction to the midfoot and added a lateral support brace to maximize stability while maintaining comfort. The midsole features FluidRide® construction in the mid and forefoot which provides plush underfoot comfort.
- Flexion Fit® Upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- P.H.F™ (Personal Heel Fit) Collar Lining: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel creating a personalized fit.
- PGuard® Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance