When TransWorld Snowboarding’s discerning testers award your snowboard the prestigious Good Wood award three times, you know you’re doing it right. The Raygun’s tried and tested construction creates a lively feel with loads of pop and directional power. The medium rise tip and tail in the Raygun produce smooth edge-to-edge transitions and soft snow handling.
- K2 Directional Rocker - designed for use anywhere on the mountain, Directional Rocker allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Aspen Core - K2's W1 core is characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- ICG Glass 10 Additives: Integrating carbon into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Directional
- 2x4 Inserts
- MFG Part Number: B170201401