With a fine-tuned twin shape, smooth flex pattern, and tons of pop, the Parkstar is K2’s tribute to classic freestyle snowboarding. Designed to be ridden on your favorite hit run or laps through the park, the predictable feel and smooth lines of the Parkstar deliver lively performance on demand.
- Freestyle Baseline Rocker - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- BAP core - Three species of renewable wood are assembled to optimize strength, reduce weight and enhance damping without the addition of other materials
- Fiberglass Top: Triaxial - By adding diagonal glass to biaxial glass a board has more torsional response and is slightly less forgiving then a biaxial glass board.
- Carbon Torque Forks - Adding carbon that extends from your bindings to the contact points on your board allows fir a more responsive and more stable ride.
- 2x4 Inserts
- 4000 Sintered Base - This is the fastest natural base material available. It is exceptionally durable and absorbs wax deep into pores of the material holding that well-waxed performance as long as possible
- Board Shape: Twin
- MFG Part Number: B170205601