The Duchess is an easy-turning and catch-free board that’s perfect for matching your developing skills on the mountain. It’s full wood core delivers the responsiveness and board feel you need for taking your skills to the next level, and the Catch-Free Rocker Baseline™ helps initiate turns with ease. The Duchess’s tip and tail have been reinforced with K2’s Hybritech™ construction, guiding your progression run after run.
- Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Aspen Core - K2's W1 core is characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Directional
- 2x4 Inserts
- MFG Part Number: B170205501