A favorite of the K2 Women’s Alliance, this freestyle focused board is just flat out fun. With a super maneuverable and softer feel, there is no limit to how you can push and press this board in the snow. From park features to getting creative anywhere on the resort, the Limelite lets you play anywhere with ease.
- K2 Twin Rocker - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Rhythm Core: The K2 Rhythm core is a women's specific core. With a unique configuration of wood species that focuses on reducing swing weight of a board. The result is a lighter feel and super fast transition from edge to edge.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- Carbon Torque Forks: Adding carbon that extends from your binding to the contact points on your board allows for a more responsive and more stable ride
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Twin
- 2x4 Inserts
- MFG Part Number: B170202001