Kids need a board that is durable and designed for progression, and the reshaped Lil Kat meets both of those qualifications. It’s nose and tail have been designed to be catch-free and easy to turn, and the smooth soft flex provides an easily maneuverable ride from your little girl’s first side slip and linked turns to her first ride up the gondola.
- Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Aspen Core - K2's W1 core is characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Twin
- Inserts: 4x4
- MFG Part Number: B170202301