The Mini Turbo has been reshaped with more taper in the nose and tail to promote smooth turning and progression from your little ripper. The twin shape and soft flex allows for exploring terrain left or right foot forward, and durable construction means the board will be ready to pass down to the next shredder in the family.
- Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Aspen Core - K2's W1 core is characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Twin
- Inserts: 4x4
- MFG Part Number: B170201701