Rule it all from park laps to pow days in a kid sized version of Burton’s most versatile board, the Custom.
NOTE: Snowboard shape and graphics may vary slightly with sizes. Snowboard compatible with Burton Re:flex bindings only.
- EXTRAS: The Channel® and Pro-Tip™
- BEND: Flying V™
- SHAPE: Twin
- FLEX: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded
- The Channel: Acts as a backbone for your board and allows for customizable stand-width and angle adjustments. Less inserts mean your boots are closer to the board, giving your board a more natural flex. Compatible bindings include: EST, Re:Flex, or Disc bindings
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- FSC Core: Forest Stewardship Council certified. Wood that has been harvested and manufactured using sustainable practices
- Dualzone EGD Core: Manipulated angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, strength and durability
- Re:Flex Bindings: Bindings allow for greater board choices as they mount on boards featuring The Channel, 3 hole, or 4 hole patterns
- MFG Part Number: 10738104000