The Jackson is built for the Rider looking to push himself above and beyond on any given terrain. Featuring Boa® Coiler shell lacing with the Closer™ lace guide for total boot closure, all-time Rider control and a secure fit. Add Ride’s heat mouldable Intuition™ Support Foam Liner and Michelin Summit outsole and you’ll have the fastest, most comfortable snowboard boot so you can focus on the day, not your feet.
- IN2GRATED™ CONSTRUCTION - the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The removable liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- INTUITION™ Support Foam Liner - Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort. Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding
- H3 Boa Coiler Shell Lacing - Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- The Closer Lace Guide - The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa Lacing systems, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foot hold.
- Michelin Summit Outsole - This sole is a durable blend of Michelin rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole
- Thermo-Formable Internal and External J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA Insole - a Soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- MFG Part Number: R170300603