Street sessions and park lapping are hard on your kit and your feet. K2 designed the Darko for no nonsense comfort and durability, and added K2’s new BOA® Mobility Conda for superior heel hold without sacrificing range of motion of your ankle. Combined with heat mouldable Intuition® liners and traditional laces for max fit, the Darko is a K2 classic that will keep your feet warm, comfortable, and dry.
- Traditional Lace up Shell Lacing - Simple and repairable, K2's braided textile laces offer the feel and flex you are used to in footwear
- BOA Mobility Conda Liner Lacing - K2's updated Boa routing allows for a boot that moves with you while still proving the perfect firm heel hold. Conda is also easy to adjust on the fly. You can loosen your boots for a hike or for a lunch break
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D - Built for comfort and long lasting fit, this thermo-formable Intuition foam liner is a softer build, but one that wont pack out and lose fit. J bars are added to support the ankle and promote heel hold in comfort.
- Street-Light Outsole - Designed to be as light as possible and have maximum traction. Constructed of a full perimeter of rubber and a interior of blown rubber that removes weight. Featuring snow clearing lugs in the center for grip while you hike any rail, kicker or cliff drop.
- Internal J Bars - Additional ankle and heel hold
- Die Cut EVA Footbed - Solid, proven support and comfort.
- MFG Part Number: B170300802