The Cinch TS is an all-mountain rear-entry binding that efficiently transfers power to your board with K2's customizable lateral flex Tripod™ Chassis and fully adjustable traditional two-strap system. Now, your buddies will need to find a different reason to whine when you’re already strapped in beating them to the pow stash.
- Tripod Chassis - Designed for natural flex and feel this anatomically correct chassis features three power transmission pods that align with your foots natural geometry
- All Terrain Nylon Highback - made with 100% nylon this highback is both durable and temperature resistant. Nylon allows us to use the unique highback shapes that make every k2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose
- Canted EVA Footbeds - Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop. Reduces fatigue allowing you to rider longer and stronger
- 3D Injected Ankle Straps: Provides comfort and flexibility and allows you to get your straps on and off easily.
- Perfect Fit Toe Straps: Innovative hinge design fits any boot toe shape, holds well and sits in a lower profile configuration than any other toe strap before it.
- Cinch Housing Ratchets: Keeps ratchet position set while kicking over to the lift.
- Mini MC Disc - Mounts on 4-hole and is channel compatible. A more compact disc allowing for less board flex interruption and enhanced board feel.
- MFG Part Number: B170400201