The extension of the award-winning RX all-mountain range, the Lange SX 90 men’s ski boots expand Lange’s "Choose Your Width" concept to 102mm; ensuring skiers with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange’s acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed "out-of-the-box" fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA generally limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
- EASY STEP INSERT: A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the easy step insert allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT SHELL: Via removable rear cuff screws allows easy customization for enhanced comfort and performance.
- MONOMATERIAL PADS: Replaceable monomaterial toe and heels can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- EXTERNAL CANTING: Allows easy alignment of the boot cuff and skier's lower leg for enhanced precision, comfort, and response.
- Last 102 mm
- Flex index: 90
- Weight: 2100g / boot (size 26,5)
- Liner: Comfort liner
- Liner power strap: 35
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Canting: +/- 1,5°
- Soles: Mono-material pads, WTR compatible
- MFG Part Number: LBG6040