A premium high-performance freeride boot, the Lange XT 100 men’s ski boots combine ski-hike versatility with Lange’s legendary downhill performance. Featuring Lange’s patented Power V-Lock technology, the XT offers 43° range-of-motion for maximum mobility with no sacrifice to downhill power or precision. The lightweight Control Fit thermo-formable liner is reinforced in key areas for more comfortable hiking; with WTR compatibility for easier hiking and walking.
- POWER V-LOCK 2.0: Lange's patented POWER V-LOCK 2.0 features a wider "V-lock" design, increasing range-of-motion (43 °) for optimum uphill mobility; and a metal-on-metal locking mechanism, increasing support to guarantee Lange's legendary power and downhill performance.
- UNILATERAL CANTING: allows easy alignment of the boot cuff and skier's lower leg for enhanced precision, comfort, and response.
- MONOMATERIAL PADS: Replaceable monomaterial toe and heels can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- ARCH PAD: insert offers maximum grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces and protects the chassis of the lower shell.
- Last 100 mm
- Flex index: 100
- Weight: 2000g / boot (size 26,5)
- Liner: Light weight, walkable thermo liner 1
- Liner power strap: 35
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Canting: +/- 1°
- Spoiler: Adjustable
- MFG Part Number: LBG7080