The extension of the women’s RX all-mountain range, the Lange SX 90 W women’s ski boots expand Lange’s "Choose Your Width" concept to 102mm; ensuring women with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange’s acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed "out-of-the-box" fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA often limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
- THINSULATE™: Lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- BIMATERIAL PADS: Replaceable bimaterial toe and heels offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- EASY STEP INSERT: A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the easy step insert allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- WOMEN CUFF: Designed to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape and positioning on the leg, Lange's WOMEN'S CUFF features a shorter upper cuff (15mm in back/20mm in front), providing increased comfort and a more natural, upright stance.
- Last 102 mm
- Flex index: 90
- Weight: 1900g / boot (size 24,5)
- Liner: Women shaped and thermo liner 3
- Liner power strap: 40
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Canting: +/- 1,5°
- Soles: Bi-material pads, WTR compatible
- MFG Part Number: LBG6200