A premium high-performance women’s freeride boot, the Lange XT 70 W women’s ski boot combines ski-hike versatility with Lange’s legendary downhill performance. Featuring Lange’s patented Power V-Lock technology, the XT offers 43° range-of-motion for maximum mobility with no sacrifice to downhill power or precision.
- POWER V-LOCK 2.0: Lange's patented POWER V-LOCK 2.0 features a wider "V-lock" design, increasing range-of-motion (43 °) for optimum uphill mobility; and a metal-on-metal locking mechanism, increasing support to guarantee Lange's legendary power and downhill performance.
- THINSULATE™: Lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- UNILATERAL CANTING: allows easy alignment of the boot cuff and skier's lower leg for enhanced precision, comfort, and response.
- MONOMATERIAL PADS: Replaceable monomaterial toe and heels can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- Last 100 mm
- Flex index: 70
- Weight: 1800g / boot (size 24,5)
- Liner: Women's light weight, walkable comfort liner
- Liner power strap: 40
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Canting: +/- 1°
- Soles: Mono-material pads, WTR compatible
- MFG Part Number: LBG7170