The redesigned K2 iKonic 84Ti is a highly versatile ski capable of ripping groomers, on any day and any condition the mountain calls for. Exo-Konic technology strategically places materials throughout the ski to produce a versatile piste thrill ride for the skilled skier’s daily driver.
- Exo Konic Technology - All Mountain: Revolutionary core design that redistributes weight to the ski's perimiter providing power, strength and stability directly over the edge, while reducing swing weight, while adding a secondary elastomeric core under the binding area for a smooth vibration free ride
- Metal Laminate Construction: A metal laminate construction, denoted as "Ti" within our naming convention, consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanal provide damp accurate and precise performance
- Hybrid Sidewall Construction: Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight
- Triaxally Braided Construction: A K2-patented process that interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski
- Marker MXC TwinCam X Quikclik - these bindings combine a wide Triple Pivot Elite toe with a Twin Cam X heel for optimal power transmission to the ski.
- All-Terrain Rocker
- Dimensions: 133 / 84 / 112
- Side Cut: 17.5m @177
- Wood Core
- MFG Part Number: S170603201P