From its clean-edged graphics to its modern asymmetrical construction, the K2 Marksman adds a dash of class to any park party. Forged under the eye of K2 Factory Team leader Pep Fujas, this all-terrain slashing ski reflects its maker by integrating innovative style and maneuverability. Asymmetrical tip and tail maintain longer effective inside edge for enhanced stability and float, while the Marksman’s oversized taper on the outside predictably handles deep snow.
- Double Barrel core: High density wood over the edges for maximum durability with a lower density center core to keep the ride light and agile
- Asymm Tip/Tail : Exaggerated taper on the outside edge only, giving the ski a surfy, playful feel while maintaining stability and floatation
- Triaxial Braided Core: A K2-patented machine interlocking strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength while retaining the lively flex pattern of a wood core
- Carbon Boost Braid: Longitudional carbon stringers woven into the Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound.
- TwinTech Sidewall is a durable sidewall construction that makes the top sheet more durable in ski vs. ski damage
- All-Terrain Rocker
- Dimensions: 132 / 106 / 126
- Side Cut: 20m @184
- MFG Part Number: S170301101