Achy and cramped feet no longer limit the amount of laps skied during the day in the new K2 BFC 100 ski boot. Spyne technology creates a smooth, consistent flex pattern in a forgiving 100 flex, and the CushFit Liner with optional USB rechargeable Thermic® technology keeps toes toasty while efficiently transferring power to the shell of the boot. With an emphasis on ease of entry and a focus on all day comfort, the BFC 100 boot will allow you to focus on your turn technique—not your feet.
- Cush Fit Liner: The combination of standard and closed cell EVA Foam. Lasted Design, heat-mouldable foam in ankle pockets and a Power Collar
- Après Mode: Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to après and beyond, while still able to lock down for all-mountain performance
- USB Rechargeable integrated Thermic liner heating system
- Hands Free Entry: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry
- Power fuse SpYne: A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximise fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain
- Power Wedge: A removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- Dual Cuff Alignment - Adjusts the cuff +/- 2.2 degrees on the medial and lateral so your cuff and leg work together
- 103mm Last Width
- 100 Flex
- Sizes: 25.5 to 30.5 (full half sizes only)
- Cush Fit Liner with intergrated USB rechargeable Thermic heating system
- Replaceable outsoles - upgradeable to Marker Grip Walk for use with compatible bindings
- MFG Part Number: S171901201