It’s hard to focus on your skiing when your feet are cramping up. The all-new K2 Women’s BFC 90 ski boot aims to alleviate sore, achy feet with a wider toe box, lower cuff, and an extremely cushy, warm liner, the CushFit with optional USB rechargeable Thermic® technology. Designed with K2’s innovative “hands-free” entry and 102 mm last, the Women’s BFC 90 ski boot slides on easier than your favorite slippers.
- Cush Fit Liner: The combination of standard and closed cell EVA Foam. Lasted Design, heat-mouldable foam in ankle pockets and a Power Collar
- Après Mode: Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to après and beyond, while still able to lock down for all-mountain performance
- USB Rechargeable integrated Thermic liner heating system
- Hands Free Entry: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry
- Power fuse SpYne: A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximise fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain
- Power Wedge: A removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- Dual Cuff Alignment - Adjusts the cuff +/- 2.2 degrees on the medial and lateral so your cuff and leg work together
- 103mm Last Width
- 100 Flex
- Sizes: 23.5 to 27.5 (full half sizes only)
- Cush Fit Liner with intergrated USB rechargeable Thermic heating system
- Replaceable outsoles - upgradeable to Marker Grip Walk for use with compatible bindings
- MFG Part Number: S171902201