Constructed with proprietary technologies and designed to drive the league’s back-to-back MVP to new heights, the Under Armour Curry 3 "All-Star Weekend" Men’s Basketball Shoe is the optimal combination of lightweight support, balance, speed, and durability. Powered by Under Armour’s newest breakthrough in fabric technology, Threadborne™, Under Armour and Stephen have created a new shoe that breaks the mold of what to expect from basketball footwear, with innovative technology and design.
- Threadborne™ is a new technology created by Under Armour's innovators after examining a parachute, specifically Paracord, a strong piece of material that is at the equipment's core. Within the weave construction of Paracord, Under Armour discovered ultra-durable yarns and rebuilt them into a fabric engineered to withstand the rigors of an 82 game season and support the two-time MVP as he transcends the limits of the game. The Curry 3 Threadborne fabric is comprised of braided thread that wraps around a larger, corded panel, delivering unparalleled lightweight directional strength and infinite support
- Meta-Wing lines the heel of the Curry 3 to expressly support the subtalar joint—the joint that connects the ankle and heel bones, and is crucial in terrain balance, pivoting and shock absorption. The shoes create a snug fit that is unrivaled in stabilizing the foot, ensuring the most complete and efficient way to cut and move laterally on the basketball court
- AnaFoam is constructed on the medial to deliver body-mapped fit, lightweight structure, and support
- Charged Cushioning™ is a unique foam technology, which absorbs impact and converts it into a responsive burst, making each stride or change of direction explosive
- Herringbone Traction: The return of Herringbone traction on the sole of the Curry 3 amplifies stability, grip, and support on the court