The K2 One Luv is designed for resort performance and tuned for agility on groomers and stability on variable snowpacks. This ski’s 74mm waist makes it agile and easy turning on groomed runs.
NOTE: Bindings will automatically be added to your cart. To avoid shipping delays, please purchase additional items separately.
- Bioflex Construction - A women's specific lightweight wood core, blending Aspen underfoot and along the perimeter of the skis with Paulownia in the tips and tails for reduced swing weight
- Hybrid Sidewall Construction: Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight
- Triaxally Braided Construction: A K2-patented process that interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski
- Marker ER3 10 Compact - A lightweight binding system with the Triple Pivot Comfort Toe and Compact heel for the most comfort and secure feel
- All-Terrain Rocker
- Dimensions: 121 / 74 / 107
- Side Cut: 14m @167
- Wood Core
- MFG Part Number: S170602901P