This high-end Alpine pole is made of super-light, high-strength, aluminum. SparkLite S is an all-rounder and so perfect for the agressive beginner. Whether you're carving or making sharp turns: the Spark Lite S has what you need. The quick connection of the strap to the pole thanks to the Trigger S system makes it secure and comfortable. The strap can be adjusted accordingly and releases upwards in the event of a fall. The Trigger S Slalom grips have four grooves and help you hold the pole effortlessly all day.
- Trigger S: Four non-slip finger grooves and an additional support area offer maximum grip and superior comfort.
- Trigger S Vario Strap: Perfectly cut and individually adjustable for maximum comfort in the snow.
- Aluminum HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable
- Cobra Alpine: Ideal to hit the slopes. Tool-less basket replacement.
- Tip: Steel - for precise pole planting and optimal grip in nearly any terrain.
- Perrfect integration with Leki's Trigger S gloves, providing outstanding skiing enjoyment and superior comfort.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Fixed length
- Grip: Trigger S (All Mountain - Slalom)
- Strap: Trigger S (Vario)
- Segments: 1-piece
- Tube diameter: 16 mm
- Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 5.5)
- Basket: Alpine (Cobra)
- Tip: Steel Tip
- Length / Size: 110 - 135 cm
- Weight: 249 g
- Vendor Style Number: 6406741