A women’s backcountry touring pant leveraging the advanced comfort of GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology, the Shashka delivers full waterproof protection with superior softness and breathability. The low bib helps keep out snow, and the ingenious TouringCuff™ simplifies boot buckle management without sacrificing protection from snow entry. Side vents facilitate heat dump on ascents, and articulated e3D patterning elevates freedom of movement on traverses, uptracks and steep descents.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, and Durable
- Constructions: GORE-TEX® three-layer construction, Taped seams for added waterproofness, and GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
- Design: Women's specific design and fit and Side vents with two-way WaterTight™ zippers
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility and a Gusseted crotch
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full zipper waist to knee on right hand side, with three sliders, Zippered fly with snap, Left zip pocket with additional volume, Right thigh zip pocket with key leash, and Zip pocket on bib
- Low bib with removable suspenders
- Please note that the WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Snowsport Features: Hidden Recco® reflector and Quick adjust TouringCuff™ allows for easy buckle management
- Weight: 555 g / 1 lb 3.6 oz.
- Regular Fit, with e3D patterning
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Burly™ Double Weave - 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (40°C) - Double rinse - Do not use fabric softener - Tumble dry on medium heat - Do not iron
- Vendor Style Number: 16213