A combination of city contemporary, mountain heritage and alpine technical, the Rico Shacket delivers warmth with performance and style that fits the urban landscape. Filled with lofty 750 fill power goose down, the Rico cuts the chill. The Bast™ nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, cottony feel. A DWR finish adds moisture resistance. Rico Shacket has a distinctive look, but doesn’t sacrifice style for performance. Coreloft® synthetic insulation keeps the shoulders warm without getting puffy, and the square quilting minimizes down shift and keeps the lines clean. Freedom of movement, an Arc’teryx commitment, is built in with articulated sleeves. The center front placket closes with hidden snaps, a shirt style collar anchors the style, and lightweight fleece panels on the sides streamline the fit.
- Technical Features: Moisture-resistant outer face fabric, Insulated, Lightweight, Compressible and packable
- Construction: Light fleece side panels with stretch woven overlay, Square quilting minimizes down shift, Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Patterning: Articulated sleeves and Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Standard Collar
- Center front placket closes with hidden snaps
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with hidden zippers and Internal zippered pocket
- Weight: 415 g / 14.6 oz.
- Regular Fit
- Centre back length: 73 cm / 28.75 in
- Bast™ - 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 750 fill European goose down
- Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle - Do not use fabric softener - Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines) - Rinse twice - Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours - Do not iron - Store unstuffed in a dry place
- Vendor Style Number: 16119