Designed specifically for the city, the Thorsen is the warmest Arc’teryx waterproof urban parka. The GORE-TEX® outer delivers waterproof, windproof, breathable protection, and premium down insulation provides exceptional warmth. Coverage extends below the thigh, an adjustable hood provides protection with a customizable fit, and gaskets at the neck and cuff keep warmth in and drafts out. Down Contour Construction™ helps maximize the down’s performance while minimizing bulk for a clean urban aesthetic.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Durable, and Heavily insulated
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX® technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility, Gusseted underarms, and Generous length adds comfort and coverage
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Down insulated neck gasket holds in warmth
- Two-way separating front zip
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Pocket Configuration: Chest pocket with zip, Internal MP3/key/card pocket with zip, and Two hand pockets with zippers
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lb 6.8 oz.
- Regular Fit
- Centre back length: 91 cm / 36 in, Below thigh length
- N90p GORE-TEX® with 2L technology
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down (192g)
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) - Do not use fabric softener - Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines) - Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls - Do not iron
- Vendor Style Number: 19717