If you are an overpronating runner looking for a durable shoe that's able to withstand higher kilometre runs, than the GT-2000 5 is the shoe for you. Offering structured cushioning and well balanced support, this shoe features a FluidRide® midsole for exceptional bounce-back and excellent cushioning, as well as an added stitch-down toecap to enhance durability and forefoot support.
- ComforDry™ Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Independently placed Discrete Eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Dynamic DuoMAX™ Support system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® midsole vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™ technology provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology utilizes a design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.