The ASICS Women's Gel Nimbus 19 Running Shoes feature revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology, for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh upper is strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot's natural motion. 3D printed overlays provide seamless support to the upper. Women's models feature gender specific features with a lower-density top layer midsole and additional heel height to help relieve tension in the achilles.
- FlyteFoam® midsole technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ technology provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® midsole vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Independently placed Discrete Eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Ortholite® Lasting and X-40 sockliner material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability; X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties in addition to the excellent moisture management and breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Women's models feature Gender-Specific Cushioning, a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- PLUS 3® midsole adds an additional 3mmheight on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 25mm.
- Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- Vendor Style Number: T750N.9701