A backcountry touring pant leveraging GORE-TEX® with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology’s advanced comfort, the Rush LT delivers waterproof protection with superior softness and breathability. A low bib design helps keep out snow, N150p 3L GORE TEX® reinforces the lower leg, and the TouringCuff™ simplifies boot buckle management without sacrificing protection from snow entry. Side vents aid heat dump during ascents, and articulated e3D patterning elevates freedom of movement on aggressive descents.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, and Durable
- Construction: GORE-TEX® three-layer construction, Taped seams for added waterproofness, and GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility, e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility, and a Gusseted crotch
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full zipper waist to knee on right hand side, with three sliders, Zippered fly with snap, and Side vents with two way sliders
- Low bib with removable suspenders
- Pocket Configuration: Zip pocket on right thigh with key leash, Zip pocket on bib with key leash, and Flap secured pocket on right side
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Snowsport Features: Hidden Recco® reflector and Quick adjust TouringCuff™ allows for easy buckle management
- Weight: 575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz.
- Regular Fit, with e3D patterning
- N150p 3L GORE® with tricot, knee and lower leg reinforcements
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Wee Burly™ Double Weave
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (40°C) - Double rinse - Do not use fabric softener - Tumble dry on medium heat - Do not iron.
- Vendor Style Number: 17928